High Net Wealth
You are a professional, executive, a high net wealth individual, couple or family group generating significant income and holding substantial assets.
You have financial complexity that may include intergenerational money, investments in shares, property and superannuation or a SMSF.
You need a robust and holistic financial plan that tax effectively manages your money, grows and protects your personal wealth so you may embrace your passions and live life, your way.
For you, living life your way means exploring financial strategies for saving, investing and protecting your wealth.
But you also want to spend your money on the life you want to live right now.
Your focus is on building personal wealth. You’re doing well at work, your career is advancing and you’re earning a good salary.
You also have obligations that may include raising a family, managing your home and car loans.
You’re busy and you need practical financial advice.
Your personal life and business life is entwined and so too are your financial, tax and legal affairs.
You have financial complexity and you need advice and expertise that includes active liaison between all your advisors.
You need financial advice that considers business and personal asset protection. You also need cashflow and surplus cash management, tax efficiencies, super / SMSF and investment strategies and a plan for exiting your business.
When you’re in your late 40s and 50’s, retirement is suddenly on your radar.
This may need advice for clearing lingering debt, boosting your superannuation and retirement savings and establishing passive income streams for funding your lifestyle beyond work.
Your financial affairs can be complex and affect your overall wealth position.
It’s also a time when you will likely become the beneficiary of an inheritance and that can have tax implications.
Financial Advice to Live Life, Your Way!
We will partner with you to identify and provide solutions for:
- Creating and managing cashflow surplus
- Accountant liaison for tax efficiencies
- Appropriate property and capital gains tax strategies in collaboration with your accountant
- Mortgage broker liaison and debt management to reduce costs and eliminating debt sooner
- Appropriate risk insurances for protecting your current lifestyle and future retirement
- Financial education and information about your investment risk profile
- Superannuation contribution and investment strategies
- Retirement income drawdowns for enjoying your retired lifestyle